Everything Dog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puppy Desperately Needs Home

2 posters

Go down

Puppy Desperately Needs Home Empty Puppy Desperately Needs Home

Post  LogixSTI Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Puppy Desperately Needs Home Cassidy

Meet Cassidy!
Cassidy is a VERY sweet girl, approx 10 weeks old. She is currently at the New Britain Pound (a high-kill facility) her time has run up and she is scheduled for euthanasia tomorrow unless someone steps forward and offers to adopt her.

If we can find an adopter she will go to a temporary foster home (myself or one of the other resuce members) and will come to you spayed, with basic vetting and mandatory shots. Adoption fee is $120 with a submitted application and a basic interview (to make sure she goes to the best home possible). Fee for adotpion is MUCH less than it would be going through a vet and we handle all the time and transportation to drop her off for surgery, pick her up, etc...

Please, if you can offer her a chance at life let me know so I can contact the Animal Control Officer ASAP and have him pull her from the euthanasia list.

feel free to email BOOCH0517@aol.com (new Britain Volunteers in charge of her adoption) or you can call/text me at 860-518-5780 and I will pass the message on to her.

LogixSTI

Back to top Go down

Puppy Desperately Needs Home Empty Re: Puppy Desperately Needs Home

Post  labbielover7 Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:36 pm

She is adorable. I heard she got a wonderful home Smile

labbielover7

Back to top Go down