Everything Dog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures of Daisey, Bender and my wife...

2 posters

Go down

Pictures of Daisey, Bender and my wife... Empty Pictures of Daisey, Bender and my wife...

Post  Zeta30 Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:17 pm

I uploaded a couple of pictures to my Photo Bucket account so I decided to share. These are my two Cattle Dogs. They are extremely smart. An example is we walk them on a 4 mile loop at a nearby heavily wooded park. One day there was a squirrel on the ground and being dogs they chased it up a nearby tree. We went back to the park about 4 months later and out of the hundreds of trees we walked by paying no attention to them by they ran straight to the same tree they chased that squirrel up and kept looking up the tree for the squirrel. They also know every house in our neighborhood that has a cat. Now they would never hurt a cat, they grew up with cats in our house and the meanest thing they do to them is clean the eye goop off their faces. But again being dogs, (herding dogs at that), they are very prey motivated so if something runs away from them they have to give chase.

The first photo was at the beach. (northern Oregon Coast). The second one is at the base of Mt Hood, a secret spot we go to when it's hot out.

Pictures of Daisey, Bender and my wife... CIMG0218

Pictures of Daisey, Bender and my wife... CIMG1296

Zeta30

Back to top Go down

Pictures of Daisey, Bender and my wife... Empty Re: Pictures of Daisey, Bender and my wife...

Post  labbielover7 Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:50 pm

Nice shots. They look very happy!

labbielover7

Back to top Go down